Intermediate Flat Foil Method, Saturday, June 8, 9-2 and June 15, 9-2
Stained Glass Crafters Workbench
Out of stock
This class is the next step to improving your skills learned in the Beginner Tiffany Foil Method. In this class, you will learn:
- Working in the round, open backgrounds, or pieces that extend outside the edge.
- Basic pattern modification if needed
- Additional cutting methods-to include saw cuts
- Incorporating bevels into a piece
- Foiling and working with thick, rippled or heavy textured glass
- Additional soldering techniques to include limited reinforcement techniques as needed
- Wiring around edges and came bending
- Use of foil overlays and filigrees
We recommend that you work on a piece that is larger than you have done before and that presents some of the challenges listed above that you have not yet experienced.
Prerequisite: Tiffany Foil Method
Class Schedule: Saturday, June 8, 9-2 and June 15, 9-2